Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Back!:D

Hellos!:D

Finally i'm back to blog again after not blogging for a few days and i'm pretty sure you people miss me uh?:D Ok,enough of my nonsense and currently,i'm at shaun's house blogging!(:

This post is going to be long and so bear with it.You can get lost if you don't feel like reading this post uh,i don't need people like you to be here!Shall rewind the time back to last thursday!



04.09.2008

Slept at around 4am in the morning and woke up super duber uber late.In fact i woke up at around 2pm!:p Just don't feel like going out coz' too lazy already so stayed home the whole day and was busy slacking!:p Received an sms from Coach Marcus Yeo saying that if i'm going back to school the next day,go look for him at PE room to have my height and weight taken.Since he already says that he wanna see me if i'm going to school,do you even think that if i go to school i will like go and look for him?The answer is so obvious,like i will like that!Somewhere in the evening,received a call from my counsellor saying that he wants me to do a survey so he can evaluate my survey for me again and i'm gonna do it for free!His company survey,if you wanna do,you will have to pay like $50 plus?Yet i'm doing it for free!(: That's all for this day i think?

05.09.2008

This time round woke up earlier by 2 hours,woke up at 12 noon!(: Start to continue sorting out my POA file than left for school around 2pm.When reached the school gate and walking up the steps,seems that i'm gonna get into trouble,saw Mr George Danapal,so unlucky can!Hopefully he don't tell Coach Marcus Yeo that i'm in school or i'm gonna be called over the P.A system by Mr Kenneth Yeo just to go and see Coach Marcus Yeo at the PE room to have my height and weight taken,in fact,i don't even know why he wanna take my height and weight when i no longer even go for trainings?Went around the school like some idiot searching high and low for Mr Michael Lim with regards to my entry proof timetable.After that went to look for Mrs Carol Yap for my POA other schools pratice papers.Than went to level 7 to wait Shaun to be dismissed from a.math class.When they are dismissed,when into the next door classroom for our class committe meeting and i guess i'm the culprit that helped them to get into the classroom uh?Lucky got no cameras there!:p

06.09.2008

Can't really recall what i did but i remembered that i went for tuition and trained my combined science paper 1 for prelims.Did around 300 MCQs!

07.09.2008

Can't really recall what i did as well and as usual,tuition again and trained MCQs again.Did around 300 MCQs!

08.09.2008

School re-opens and i didn't go to school coz' no papers on that day but too bad for the a.math people,they went back school in the afternoon for their papers.Stayed home the whole day and mugged like nobody business for my Principles Of Accounts paper 2 the next day.Studied like hell can,trying to squeeze all the theory into mine mind!That's what happen to people like me for doing last minute studying!:p

09.09.2008

Went school as usual in the morning for my paper and was kinda average,got mixed up with most of my theories!The class finds it hard whereas Azarel finds it easy!He sure get screwed up scores for people like me and Jeremy didn't even find it that easy?Went home and mugged for my paper 1 for the next day,trained my ten year series MCQs once only and Aidan did it four times!-.- He's a bit crazy?

10.09.2008

Woke up super late and reached school just in time and the paper haven't even started yet,until 11.30am!-.- Did the paper super fast like no kid like that and in fact was super easy!:p Managed to finish it in 20 mins and was stoning for like 40 mins in the exam hall doing nothing!Was looking at other people racking their brains so hard to solve the questions!Did the paper twice again and checked my final answers.I almost fell asleep while waiting for the invigilator to say stop writing!During that 40 mins,Mr Sim Joo Jin was walking around and both of us were smiling at each other!Than that Mr Cheong Peng Yong come and take a look at my paper!-.- I told myself sure die de when he come and take a look at my paper,sure gonna find mistakes on my answer sheet de.He saw my answers and says not bad eh!(: Went home after that and did the final revision for my combined science paper 1!

Today!
11.09.2008
When school early in the morning for my paper and finds it kinda easy but the chemistry questions was kind of challenging for me!After the paper went home to take a bath and off i went out of my house with my laptop in my hands!Went to Wilson's house first to visit him first coz' he just got discharged from the hospital!We chatted for like almost 3 hours and was like joking around and so on!He gave me advices on how to go about planning my revisons for my final major exams which is in a month's time!What a great friend i have eh and he really gave me a lot of advices on lots of stuffs!Thanks eh friend and have a speedy recovery though you will only recover by april next year but i know you are mentaly strong and have the will of recovering fast!After that went KFC to buy my lunch before going to Shaun's house to slack and have my lunch!Well,i'm at his house now and he is like right beside me!:p Going home at around evening and continue to slack at home and is a relieved that prelims are over!Now is the time to mug even harder for the final lap!(:


I guess i'm done blogging and i am gonna plan my schedule for tomorrow later tonight and those who wanna booked me can do so now coz' i am super free tomorrow!(:

My Twins.Soul will help me to keep this blog alive soon!And how soon?I've no idea,you've got to ask her!:D






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: