Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hellos!:D

Hellos!:D

I'm back to blog just for today & it's been quite some time since i last blogged uh.My Twins.Soul is supposed to help me keep it alive but i guess she's busy with her studies and so i will understand.

Got back my prelims results last week and the results are pathetic but shall blog the results at the end of this post.Though i fare quite badly but is ok for i will never give up and what's more so many people out there who will be standing side by side with me for my coming 'O' Levels and thanks you people!You people are loved!

Intensive revisions started since yesterday and will go on for the next two weeks and is time for me to mug really hard for the coming final lap that i'm going for my secondary school life!So far the intensive revision classes has been alright just that i just hate it combining classes with the other two classes.They are just distracting our class for goodness sake.



22-09-2008

Had english and e.math classes.English was alright and was Mr Sim who took us and he gave us lots of pointers to write a good essay and i'm glad i learned really a lot for i sat at the front row and it was wise of me to do that!E.math was on topical revision and so far so good,chiong my maths yesterday during Ms Lee class!

After school went to find Coach Romano with Calvin to collect out protein shake and this coach of mine really makes me feel like smacking him uh?He asked what's the price we see when we go outside buy and Calvin said $200.The next moment he says he sell it to me at $200 and $64 and he only asked me leh and i told him to asked Calvin!He says i easier to ask coz' very easy to dig out money from my pocket!-.- SMACK YOU MAN COACH!

Than later this extra Jun Kai follow us don't know for what when he is not even supposed to enter the P.E room.I special ok,not like you normal students who can't enter!When saw Mr George's brother i thought he was really Mr George and ran out of the damn room just in case he come after me for some stuffs again!Than Coach Romano came out and says is not Mr George don't kno how many times till i am convinced and went back in again.On closer look is not him.They looked so alike lo!

Than went to play lan at some room in the school,our secret place where nobody knows!hahas!Went home after that and tuition at night.



23-09-2008

Today had social studies and physics classes.Mr Lam took us for social studies coz' Mrs Raj had another class.Did source-based questions and i scored 20/25!Cool score right!I forced Mr Lam to mark my part b,c and d!And i was the first to let him see my answer in class today for part a and was well down,got a chocolate from him leh!(: Physics after that and did practice,My Ang chased out more than half the group who dosen't want to study at all and so pretty quiet,can study well!(:

After school went to study at outside CCA Complex.Coach Romano saw me and asked me if i'm studying not,i point to him my book and he saw my cup noodles instead and said that i was eating instead until when i lift up my damn book and showed him!I very hardworking de ok and don't want to get tekan by you for lousy results!Home after that and now blogging,gonna take a bath later.



Thanks To These People:

Coach Romano(Rugby) - Thanks for asking me to hang in there for just a few more weeks!You rock & hang in there as well,i'll be back soon!(:

Coach Marcus Yeo(Rugby) - Thanks for encouraging me to work harder no matter how disappointed i felt with myself for that pathetic prelims results.I won't disappoint you!

Mr George Danapal(Rugby) - Although you are overseas doing your Masters now but we do still keep in contact through email and thanks for the encouragement as well!

Miss Lee(E.Math) - I shall keep trying hard to get an A2 for my e.math and not let you down for i will pick up from where i fall.

Mrs Carol Yap(POA) - Hey mdm,i shall maintain my A1 and get that damn distinction with Jeremy for 'O' Levels just for the sake of you,don't give up on us,continue drilling us till we are 100% perfect for POA!Thanks to you and Mr Koh a lot!(:

Mdm Tan(Chemistry) - I shall keep trying hard as well to get an A2 back for you!

Mr Lam(History) - Thanks for making combined humanities so interesting and easy for me,i'm begining to like this subject and shall work towards an A2!

Wilson(Personal Advisor) - Thanks for all the tips on how to spread out my time well for the 'O' Levels study timetable and all the things that i have to study and prepare well for this final battle.You never fail to give me tips on good study guide and kept on giving me encouragement though i knew i screwed up my prelims before i even got back my results.You made a good advisor as well and i need you so badly alright!Have a speedy recovery soon and i shall visit you after my exams again!

Twins.Soul(Precious) - Thanks for giving me encouragement as well and is feels really good confiding to you everything that i have!You work hard too alright and don't fail maths anymore!All the best for your end of year exams!We shall chiong all the way!(:

Claudine(GanMei) - Thanks for asking me to work hard too!Though you think you will fail your geography paper for today,don't think about it and worry about it anymore.Focus on your other subjects for now and score well to pull up your scores alright?All the best for your end of year exams!(:



Prelims Results:
English - C5
Chinese - B3
E.Mathematics - C5
Combined Science - C5
Combined Humanities - C5
Principles Of Accounts - A1

L1R2B2 : 19 points - 2 CCA points = 17 points(need to go down by another 5 grades)
L1R5 : 24 points - 2 CCA points = 22 points

I guess that's all for now!Byes!(:






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: