Monday, September 08, 2008

Hellos!:D

Hellos!

I know i should be sleeping right now but i'm blogging while most of you people are alseep coz' i got no school today!Hohoho!(:

In fact i'm really lazy to blog these few days and just for your information,the previous blog post was not blogged by me but blogged by my precious Twins.Soul!I very good right?I gave her my user and password login to help me blog and let her type whatever she want here!(: Thanks Twins.Soul for helping me to blog!(:

Ok,i shall come straight to the point for the purpose of blogging right now!I was asked by my Twins.Soul to blog my schedule for this week for her to see and so here i go!

8 Sep 2008(Today)
No school but going for tuition later in the afternoon and gonna stay home to mug for tomorrow's paper after that.

9 Sep 2008(Tues)
Got to go school for Principles Of Accounts Prelims Paper 2 in the morning,got to wake up early.)': After paper going home to mug again for next day paper.Not intending to go out.

10 Sep 2008(Wed)
Back to school again in the late morning for Principles Of Accounts Prelims Paper 1.Back home to mug for next day Combined Science MCQ Paper 1 again.So not intending to go out again!

11 Sep 2008(Thurs)
School in the morning for Combined Science MCQs Paper 1.After which don't know want to go where after the paper?

12 Sep 200(Fri)
No papers and so no school and in other words free the whole day,haven't plan my schedule for the day yet!(:

Twins.Soul:
Hopefully it helps you uh?
I'll be waiting for you to book me in advance!:p
Hahas!(:

Oh yea,before i go just to inform you that i will be back to blog about what took place for me from last thursday till perhaps this thursday maybe when i'm at shaun's house of on friday?

I won't be blogging much anymore and so my Twins.Soul shall help me to blog when she has the time and she said will not let my blog rot,so i trust her!(: Come back some day again perhaps to see if she blogged!:p






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: