Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy Holidays! :D

Back for posting...

My blog seems so dead right now after don't know how many donkey years of not blogging!?

Alright,i guess you people are waiting patiently and eagerly to find out what i have been kept busy with for the pass few weeks?Hopefully you don't mind if you find this post a short post because i forgot most of the things

The proper post shall begins now!

To begin with,i shall start with the person whom i am closer to!I am really happy that i have already met my TWINS.SOUL!Alright,i somehow managed to pass my Twins.Soul the present i bought from Hong Kong last year during the year end trip with my clique of friends together along with Ms Lee Bin Choo,Mrs Carol Yap And Mr Koh Beng Chuan.I even passed the Christmas present to my Twins.Soul as well but somehow me,being the dumb ass,forgot to bring along the birthday present for this year!I admit i am getting old!LOL!

Didn't get to talk to my Twins.Soul for long because my Twins.Soul is working.I am glad that my Twins.Soul even came to ask me for advices on relationship problems.That goes to show my Twins.Soul still remembers me!(:

I am going to arrange to meet my Twins.Soul soon but of course,before the coming Chinese New Year!Oh yeah,by the way,if until now,you still don't know who my Twins.Soul is than too bad for you!As long as he/she knows can already but i believed two of my best friends out of about twelve of them know who he/she is! :D

Coming up next,let's talk about Saints Rugby Social Group Rugby Trainings!The trainings is on every saturday at St Andrew's Synthetic Rugby Field from 4pm to 6pm without fail no matter rain or shine!So far the trainings was fun and enjoyable and learned quite a few new things from the Old Boys!I even learned about what's going on in the working society and a few tips to them as to which occupation i should go into upon the completion of my studies.Is really fun chatting with them and at times they do joke around too!Is really great knowing you guys!Needless to mention,there's bad things i learned from them as well! :D

Shall just name a few here,sorry if your name dosen't appear here because i don't really know all of you yet! :P

Coach Slemat Michael Adrian Cliff Eddy Jay Jeffrey Leong Heng Mark Phillip Randall Sunny

Next up was about yesterday's bbq at Timothy's house to celebrate Yi Wei's birthday in advance.Everything went smoothly and we had fun too and the best part was i managed to get a slice of cake into Yi Wei's face!I did it!(:

Finally is that i am currently having about 2-3 major projects on hand and there's a lot more to do for both projects!?Hopefully i can get them completed before Chinese New Year '09!?

I guess i shall stop here for now because i am too tired to continue blogging anymore?Going to bed really really soon!

GET WELL SOON MY DEAR TWINS.SOUL! :D

Alright,time check now is 12.58am!I took 3 hours 54 minutes just to blog this short post and what's more i didn't bother to upload photos!OMG!

Nights & Sweet Dreams!
Toodles!(:





~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: