Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Back At Last!

Hey!~
What's up people!
I'm back to update my blog after 1 month later!:D

Well,is moving on to week 3 of 'O' levels soon and i just wanna get over and done with just only my social studies paper next week and i will have a 1 week break till the week 4 of 'O' levels to my next paper!

So far i think i am on the right track for my papers so far but i guess my 3 potential subjects for A1'S are gone for good,shall not mention it anymore!This week is hell week for me with papers everday and finally i managed to survive this week!So for today not going to study but just taking a short break befor getting back to mugging tomorrow again.

And so for today,after lunch and off to Shaun' house to play games to destress myself with Dhinesh,Yi Wei & Jonald!Fifa '09 was fun but screw the scores...oh well...i shall blog my exam schedule the next time?

For now,i don't know what else i have to say but to sign off this blog post and say BYES BYES!

OK,
BYES!






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: