Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Having So Much Fun Now!(:

Hellos People!

Before you read this blog post,
check the time and date that i posted!(:

At this point of time,while everyone is asleep,i'm having so much fun!I've been waiting for Jonald to email something that he say he want to let me have a look since the day before yesterday and till now he still taking his time to email me and it's been more than 24 hours and yet he said will email me before midnight!=.=

Well,since i'm still waiting,i did something that makes me feel so high!I saw my chinese notes and exercise books on my table when i was planning to write some reminders as some for you knows i've short term memory since don't know.

As most of you in my class knows after taking my 'O' Levels Chinese for the third time,i got my B3(M) at last and dropped chinese with my best buddy Bryan aka Sheep!(: So i decided to like tear the notes and books and off it goes into my bin!It feels just so great and high to tear your notes and exercise books after your major exams!(:

Well,shall end here and if that Jonald Ducky still haven't email me,i'm going to bed soon!(:

Byes & here i come,my lala land!






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: