Sunday, August 31, 2008

Get Your Facts Right!

Get your facts right peoples,i've the right to leave the club and you've no rights to hold me back!

Everytime when you people asked me to go down for trainings or play in friendly matches,you people seems to forget about me!When i am down for weekly trainings,you people just leave me to train alone and asked me to brush up on my passing skills & come on,my passing skills is perfect than anyone of you people!I'm from the Saints Rugby Family,hello!

Whenever you people are having a friendly matches,i'm always down in the team and i did get to play but sometimes the stupid coach just substitute me in for like 10 mins and off the field i go again!What's the damn meaning of this?Even if so,there's once when i was just put into the team to play the whole game and when i can't take it anymore or when i am injured,that fcuk up coach just don't wanna get me out from the field!

Come on la,is not you people fault that i wanna leave the club but is that coach's attitude alright!Something is wrong with him!I'm planning to join Blacks Rugby Football Club now coz' my friends from my school are in there and even my school coach knows what i wants,he dosen't neglect any of us at all!He welcome me into the club at any point of time you know?I would advice you peoples to follow me to join BRFC and i find that SRC has no future for you!






~`RicHmonD*/.

No comments: